Terms & Conditions
WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES provides a website including the Home Page and contents (collectively, the “WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES Site”) subject to your compliance with the Terms and Conditions below. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ACCESSING THE WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES SITE. By accessing the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, do not use the Site.
By accessing the WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES Site, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions listed below:
- Rules. While visiting WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES Site, you may not:
- Post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the Site in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the Site or the Internet;
- Post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or another harmful or disruptive component; or
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES Site which is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property rights, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder.
- Linked Sites. Any Sites to which WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES provides links are operated by independent parties and are not under the control of WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES.
- Independent Parties. WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES and linked websites are independent parties. There is no agency, employee or partnership relationship of one to the other or among any of them and they have no authority to bind another of the parties. Any reference describing this Site and any linked Site as “partners” is colloquial only and does not represent the legal relationship between them, which is one of the independent contractors.
- Monitoring. WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES has no obligation to monitor the Site. However, you agree that WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES has the right to monitor this Site electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental requests, to operate this Site properly, or to protect itself or its users by WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES‘ Privacy Statement. WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private electronic-mail message unless required by law. WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of this Agreement. WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES does not hire moderators to monitor the website. All moderators for WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES are volunteers and WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES is not responsible for their actions.
- No Warranty. WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES assesses the products and services offered by WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES and believes that these products and services are appropriate and valuable to WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES customers. WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES does not, however, guarantee any products or services provided by WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES. Pricing contained on the Site is subject to change without notice.
- Limitation of Liability. WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES, including its affiliates, related companies and suppliers, take no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the documents and related graphics on the Site. Further, WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES makes no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained in the documents and related graphics on the WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES Site for any purpose. All such documents, related graphics, products and services are provided “as is” and without warranties or conditions of any kind. In no event shall WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information, products or services available on or through the Site.
- Recourse. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices of WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES and its affiliates and related companies harmless from any or all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to any violation of this Agreement by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of this Site or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on this Site or the Internet by you or users of your account.
- Intellectual Property. All WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES elements (the “Elements”) such as, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the texts, articles, documents, worksheets, programs, photos, illustrations, images, videos and audio materials, are the property of WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES and are subject to licenses or agreements allowing their broadcast through the Site. No Site Element may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, posted or sent, in any way whatsoever, without the prior written approval of WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES or the copyright holder. You are allowed to post or download the Site Elements, but solely for non-commercial purposes and for personal use, provided you do not change these Elements and maintain all their intellectual property notices. The trademarks and logos used or posted on WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES are trademarks that were registered or not by WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES or third parties. Nothing in WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES may be interpreted as allowing, directly or indirectly, the use of a trademark reproduced on WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES without the prior written approval of the owner of such trademark.
- Territory. WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES Site originates in Canada.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement, including any or all documents referenced herein, constitutes the entire agreement between WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES and you of the subject matter hereof. WELLDONE MECHANICAL SERVICES’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement were determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed by the applicable laws of the province of Saskatchewan and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. The parties have required that this agreement and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English.